Business Analyst – 15 Month Term
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference # BusinessAnalyst600
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
Maplewave is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Professional Services Delivery team. Working with team members to deploy enterprise solutions, the Business Analyst will consult with customers partners and 3rdparty vendors to develop Functional Designs to guide development of complex integrations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and Interpret business requirements from external and internal stakeholders
- Develop and document detailed functional specifications in partnership with the Software Development team
- Create Statement of Work documents breaking down scope, time and cost based on functional design
- Support Solution Architect and Project Manager in the ongoing delivery of projects, including but not limited to Training and Implementation as required
- 5+ years experience in a development, technical or Business Analyst role developing functional designs.
- Computer Science or Engineering, Software Diploma, Technical Diploma or related professional experience
- Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs
Additional experience that would be preferred, but not required:
- Knowledge of Ruby and .Net
- Familiar with back end Enterprise systems including ERP, Billing and Authentication
- Experience working in a retail environment (Telco retail preferred)
- Project Management Certification
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.