Senior Full Stack Developer
Dartmouth, NS – 100% Remote
Reference #: SFSD100
Our Development team is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Full Stack Developer to join our growing team and work on large-scale enterprise projects. The Senior Full Stack Developer will achieve unit tested code, meet coding and architecture standards, and conform to functional design documentation when present. The testing will include a mix of automated unit tests providing coverage of new features and edge cases, and manual testing of happy path and key edge cases as identified in the functional specifications and milestone documents. This role is a remote position due to current public health restrictions, and in the future, the Senior Full Stack Developer will have the opportunity to work from our office or remain 100% remote.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with Product Managers and team leads to understand requirements, features, and resolve scope, schedule, and design issues collaboratively.
· Participate in design, planning, and implementation phase of releases.
· Participate in estimation sessions identifying time estimates, milestones, tasks, write, or co-write milestone documents.
· Resolve issues throughout the development phase and troubleshoot deployment issues.
· Fix code errors as reported and maintain codebases in GIT.
· Participate in UAT and pre-UAT testing and discussions.
· Write and maintain documents for design and implementation standards, configuration, and deployments.
· Group benefits plan
· Health spending account
· Paid time off
· 35-hr work week
· On-going training & development platform
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave, we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience - and we're growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here - we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
Maplewave values diversity and inclusiveness and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women. Applicants from these communities wishing to self-identify may do so in their cover letter.
To express interest in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Reference SFSD100.