Client Service Support Rep
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference #: CST600
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
As we continue to grow, Maplewave is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated,customer-centricindividual to be a working member of our Client Services Support Team.
The successful candidate will have experience in customer technical support, telecommunications or retail operations, and will possess very strong problem-solving and communication skills. They thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. This role is best suited to a self-starter who is comfortable working with internal and external customers.
Client Services is a valued and vital team that recognizes we will only be successful if our customers are successful. We are looking for an exceptional person to join this small, tightly-knit support team– someone who regularly goes above and beyond to provide the best possible service and relevant solutions to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve Tier 1 and 2 incoming issues requests, questions or complex or technical issues regarding software products via email, chat and phone.
- Ensure timely issue response and resolution, customer satisfaction, adoption and loyalty.
- Develop positive customer relationships through professional communication skills.
- Convey technical language and troubleshooting steps to both tech-savvy and non-tech-savvy audiences.
- Work proactively to understand customer issues, trends and offer solutions to prevent future issues.
- Gather andshare feedback with other internal departments for action or software development.
- Achieve team objectives, collaborate and share knowledge and tasks within the team.
- Regular business hours are Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm. Provide timely client support on a team rotation basis for after-hours once trained.
- 2+ years customer service experience, preferably in customer technical support, telecommunications or retail operations.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Office Suite of products.
- Preference given to candidates with:
- College diploma in Information Technology or experience with Unix and Linux
- Experience with a support ticket system.
- Familiarity with Maplewave software.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Slack, or similar business applications.
- Experience implementing enterprise software.
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, phone, chat and email etiquette; ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems.
- A work style that’s self-directed; able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to support on call rotation shifts.
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.