Client Service Support Rep
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference #: CST600
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
As we continue to grow, Maplewave is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated,customer-centricindividual to join our Customer Services Support Team.
The successful candidate will have experience in customer technical support, telecommunications or retail operations. As a Customer Service Support Rep, you’ll need to demonstrate very strong problem-solving and communication skills, thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, and possess the ability to multitask. This role is best suited for self-starters who are comfortable working with internal and external customers.
The Customer Support team plays a valued and vital role at Maplewave. This team recognizes we will only be successful, if our customers are successful. We are looking for an exceptional person to join this small, tightly-knit group, someone who regularly goes above and beyond to provide the best possible service and relevant solutions to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolving Tier 1 and 2 incoming issues requests, questions or complex or technical issuesregarding software productsvia email, chat and phone.
- Ensuring timely issue response and resolution, customer satisfaction, adoption and loyalty.
- Develop positive customer relationships through professional communication skills.
- Ability to adapt technical language and troubleshooting steps to both tech-savvy and non-tech-savvy audiences.
- Proactively work to understand customer issues, trends and offer solutions to prevent future issues.
- Gathering andsharing feedback to other internal departments at Maplewave for further action or software development.
- Being accountable and able to achieve team objectives, collaborate, share knowledge and tasks.
- Work regular business hours (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Provide timely client support on a team rotation basis for after-hours once trained.
- 1-2 years customer service experience considered an asset; preferably in customer technical support, telecommunications or retail operations.
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office Suite of products.
- Excellent oral and written troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Superb oral and written communication skills, including phone, chat and email etiquette.
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems.
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Capable of working work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to support on call rotation shifts.
- Preference given to candidates with
- College diploma in Information Technology or experience with Linux Operating System and ability to frame basic MySQL queries.
- Experience with a support ticket system.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Slack, or similar collaboration tools.
- Experience implementing enterprise retail or accounting software
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.