Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference #: IC100
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
As our Inventory Coordinator, you will apply your skills and expertise to ensure goods and services required by our clients and the company are ready and available for sale or use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will ensure product is accurately received from vendors and shipped to clients in a timely manner.
- Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing documentation for receipt warehouse organization, and storage.
- Additionally, you will liaise with vendors and negotiate pricing to ensuring the company receives the best possible rates.
- As a client facing team member, you will be required to develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, delivering the very best in customer service.
- One year minimum experience working in a procurement or receiving/shipper role.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and effectively manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player who is able to work with little supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound data entry skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of commonly used business software (MS Office suite)
- Experience with Master Merchant System/Maplewave software is an asset
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.