Johannesburg, SA – 100% Remote
Reference #: Solutions100-SA
We’re a passionate, diverse team that brings innovative retail solutions to our telecom clients all over the world. What makes us different? We always strive to do what’s right - for our employees, clients and partners. And we have a lot of fun too. So, whether you’re looking for exciting projects, a fun team environment, or a supportive employer that invests in your future, Maplewave has the dynamic career you’ve been waiting for.
The Solutions Analyst will work with Telco and other business unit leaders to facilitate the initiation of assigned projects as well as participates in the identification and development of functional system requirements. The analyst will elicit requirements using a variety of methods and analysis; critically evaluates the information and translates into conceptual designs and play the lead role during Implementation of the project in training Maplewave’s client. This role will be a remote position based in Johannesburg and in the future, there is a chance to work from our South Africa office.
• Refine Business Requirement Document (BRD) or User Requirement Specification (URS) into Solution design
• Guide clients to best retail business practices
• Collaborates with stakeholders and developers while maintaining industry best practices.
• Reviews/delivers associated functional designs and test plan
• Contribute to overall product, and deployment method quality assurance
• Act as an Implementation lead from the UAT phase of the project by supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Business User Acceptance Testing (BUAT) and lead train-the-trainer sessions prior to rollout of Maplewave’s product across retail stores.
• Process change / best practice recommendations for customer post implementation of the solution
• Responsible for all solutions issues including escalation, resourcing and implementation
• When required, the SA provides on-site implementation support and training
• Manage and communicate the hand-off to production support team.
• Develops a thorough understanding of the client's business environment, and how Maplewave will integrate/relate to the client's operations
• Diploma or Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field of study or comparable industry experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in a functional or business consulting role desired
• Prior retail management experience is an asset, preferably at a Telecom retail store.
• Good fundamental knowledge of all retail solution aspects (IT, integrations, business)
• Understanding of IT concepts, software architectures and development tools
• Familiarity of Windows, and Linux operating systems is a nice-to-have.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, check out: About Us
Maplewave values diversity and inclusiveness and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women. Applicants from these communities wishing to self-identify may do so in their cover letter.
To express interest in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com and quote Reference Solutions100-SA
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.