Quality Assurance Analyst
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference # QA450
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
The Opportunity: We are currently seeking Full Time Quality Assurance Analysts to join our local team!
Our Quality Assurance team is responsible for designing and executing functional and acceptance test plans and ensuring requirements are met. The ideal candidate appreciates the need for creativity and flexibility in an environment that is growing quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Functional Design documents with Business Analysts.
- Develop and execute functional and acceptance test plans.
- Participate in milestone reviews, review deliverables and test application functionality.
- Execute regression testing prior to general release.
- Report software malfunction and communicate change requests to software developers.
- Participate in release planning with project stakeholders.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 3 + year’s software testing experience preferred.
- Experience with developing functional and acceptance test plans.
- Proficient in commonly-used business software (MS Office suite).
- Ability to think logically and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
Additional experience that would be preferred, but not required:
- Retail POS or other retail software experience is considered an asset.
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.