Retail Implementation Specialist
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference #: RI200
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
As a result of exciting recent growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Implementation Specialist within our services team. The role will focus on the delivery of Enterprise retail transformation projects around the globe. Reporting to the Director of Client Solutions, you will regularly engage with other teams within Maplewave, including Project Managers / Delivery Leads, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts and our Support Teams.
The preferred candidate will have a keen interest in innovative technology and experience working within a retail environment, ideally within the telco industry. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who works well both on their own, or as part of a team.
You’ll bring a strong attention to detail, great communication skills and a solution-based way of thinking to your assigned global projects. The role will provide an exciting opportunity to travel the world implementing telco retail best practices to our customers; therefore, you possess a valid passport and be able to travel as required, sometimes for up to two-week durations.
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, and are keen to make that next career step, then Maplewave could be the place for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders while championing industry best practices.
- Manage and execute the configuration of Maplewave software, as required.
- Develop/deliver training programs, combining existing materials with customer-specific processes.
- Deliver ‘Train the Trainer’ (or equivalent) workshops ahead of GO-Live launches.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for both internal and external teams.
- Provide leadership and support to customers and/or partners and adhere to project timelines.
- Implement software and processes on-site or remotely.
- Support the solution during the hyper-care period prior to full support team handover.
- 2+ years’ retail experience, preferably within a telco retail environment.
- 3+ years’ customer service experience, preferably within a telco retail environment.
- Proven oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think logically and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills.
- A drive for quality and excellence.
- Valid Canadian passport; extensive international travel may be required.
Additional experience that would be preferred, but not required (in order of preference):
- Experience with adult education/training considered an asset.
- Experience with Maplewave software (formerly known as MMS) considered an asset.
- Understanding of IT concepts, software architecture and development tools considered an asset.
- Experience working with Linux operating system and coding/scripting languages an asset.
- Familiarity with JIRA for bug and feature tracking an asset.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex enterprise software applications, such as BSS/OSS, 3PL & ERP.
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passionfor technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.