Software Developer – Integrations (TERM)
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference # Term Software Developer – Delivery – 350
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
Our Professional Services Development team is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic Integration developers to join our growing team. You will work with Project Managers, Analysts and rest of the development team to develop and ship production-ready code. You will help to design and deploy highly available services to retail stores across our clients around the world. We are currently looking for Integration Developers to work on a 12-month contract term with an opportunity to convert contract position to a Full-time role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain an integration framework which supports cross-platform suite of applications including electronic document signing, retail management, and customer assistance tools
- Write clean, maintainable code and automated tests
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to project team members and other developers
- Maintain and write documentation for features and processes
- Participate in code review, design discussions, and feedback sessions
- Adhere to industry best practices regarding security and performance
- You have 2+ years of software development with languages such as C, Ruby and/or .Net Integration framework
- You have experience developing production-grade HTTP calls
- You have worked extensively with distributed version control systems
- You are familiar with good architecture and software design principles
- You are passionate about delivering quality products and great user experiences
- You are proficient in evaluating and implementing new and emerging technologies
Additional experience that would be preferred, but not required:
- Computer Science or related diploma/degree
- You have experience working on an agile development team using Kanban framework.
- Background in data analysis and development involving large databases
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.