Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: SDSA100
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave, we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience – and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here.
Our South African Professional Services Development team is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic Integration Developers to join our growing team and work on a large-scale enterprise project. As an Integration Developer, you will work with Project Managers, Analysts and rest of the development team to develop and ship production-ready code. You will also help design and deploy highly available services to retail stores to across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain an integration framework that supports a cross-platform suite of applications including electronic document signing, retail management, and customer assistance tools.
- Write clean, maintainable code and automated tests.
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner to project team members and other developers.
- Maintain and write documentation for features and processes.
- Participate in code review, design discussions and feedback sessions.
- You have 2+ years of software development experience with languages such as C, Ruby and/or .Net Integration framework.
- You have experience developing production-grade HTTP calls.
- You have worked extensively with distributed version control systems.
- You are familiar with good architecture and software design principles.
- You are passionate about delivering quality products and great user experiences.
- You are proficient in evaluating and implementing new and emerging technologies.
- You have a Computer Science or related diploma/degree
Additional experience that would be preferred, but not required:
- You have experience working on an agile development team and using a Kanban framework.
- Background in data analysis and development involving large databases.
- You have some work experience working with a remote team of developers.
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.