Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference # SA550
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
The Delivery team is looking for a solution analyst to assist in the delivery of enterprise projects. The right candidate will have experience working in a Telco Retail environment, is passionate about innovation and the Telco industry, and is looking to take the next step in their career. They are constantly curious and are very comfortable with technology. They are a self-starter and a quick learner.
Reporting to the Director of Client Solutions, you will frequently engage with internal and external project managers\delivery leads, business analysts, developers, data analysts, quality assurance analysts and support teams.
You’ll bring strong attention to detail, great communication skills and a solution-based way of thinking to your assigned projects around the globe. This role will provide the opportunity to travel while implementing telco retail best practices to our customers. You have a valid passport and are able to travel as required, sometimes for up to two-week durations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders while championing industry best practices.
- Manage and execute configuration of Maplewave software, as required.
- Develop and execute training programs that combine standard materials with customer-specific processes.
- Deliver ‘Train the Trainer’ or other training approach workshops ahead of Go-Live.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for both internal and external teams.
- Provide leadership and support while coordinating with customers and/or partners to ensure adherence to project scope timelines.
- Implement software and processes on-site or remotely.
- Support the solution for a follow-up period prior to hand-off to the support team.
- 2+ year’s retail experience, preferably within a cellular retail environment.
- 5+ year’s customer service experience, preferably within a cellular retail environment.
- Experience with Maplewave (formerly MMS) software considered an asset.
- Proven oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Adult Education/Training considered an asset.
- Understanding of IT concepts, software architecture and development tools considered an asset.
- Experience working with Linux operating system and coding/scripting languages an asset.
- Familiarity with JIRA for bug and feature tracking an asset.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex enterprise software applications such as BSS/OSS, 3PL and ERP.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think logically and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills.
- A drive for quality and excellence.
- Valid Canadian Passport; Extensive International travel may be required.
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please fill out the form below
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.